Online casino sites hosting players from Bulgaria
Check out the list of online casino sites that accept players from Bulgaria and offer high-quality and safe online games. Here you will find a wide range of entertainment from slot machines to live casino games from such eminent software vendors as NetEnt, Merkur, IGT, Novoline, Microgaming, Betsoft, Rival Gaming and many others.
Dir kënnt och iwwerpréiwen our online casino website Rezensiounen to stay up-to-date with the best online promotions, bonuses and payment methods available to players from Bulgaria.
Gambling in Bulgaria
Bulgaria attracts tourists not only with sandy beaches, but also with a wide range of diverse entertainments. To the great joy of tourists and local residents, gambling in Bulgaria is legal. Note for visitors to our online catalog of gambling that the countryXCHARXs largest casinos are in the capital of Sofia, as well as in popular resort areas. The authorized gambling regulatory authority in the country is the State Gambling Commission, formed by the Ministry of Finance of Bulgaria. An official document that legalizes gambling in the country is the new Law on gambling in Bulgaria, which entered into force on January 1, 2017.
Online gambling in Bulgaria
Online gambling in Bulgaria is legal. International operators need to obtain a license to carry out gambling activities on the territory of the country. As of January 2017, there are many online gambling sites in Bulgaria XCHARX from online Casinoen to online bookmakers. The most famous brands are Pokerstars, bet365, bwin and betfair.
List of Top 10 Bulgarian Online Casino Sites- casino supply -
Top 10 Best Europe Online Casinoen 2018:
Gitt erop € 140 Welcome Bonus
Leeschtung 888 Casino
18 +, T & C
100% bis zu € 4000 - EXKLUSIV ANEREN!
100% De Präisbonus bis zu € 200 gratis mat Bonuscode WELCOME777
Leeschtung 777 Casino
18 +, T & C
100 gratis Dowéinst Casumo Casino
Mir verdoppelen Är éischt Plack mat engem 100% bis op $ 100 Wëllkomm Präispolitik
Gitt ÄRE $ 1600 GRATIS
Gitt Är € 3,200 WËLLTEN BONUS
TRIPLE ÄREM GELY MAT ENGER 200% MATCH op Är éischt depositioun
300% bis zu $ 3,200
Gitt ÄRE $ 1000 GRATIS
Gitt Är € 5000 wëllkomm Präispolitik
Gitt Är 200% bis € 400
Top 10 Best USA Online Casinoen 2018:
TRIPLE ÄREM GELY MAT ENGER 200% MATCH op Är éischt depositioun
$ 5,000 BONUS op Är éischt 5 Kaariichte -! EXKLUSIV ANEREN!
$ 2500 BONUS !!! GRATIS SPINITESCHEINLECH INCLUDED!
WELCOME PACKAGE - 100 FREE SPINS + $ 2500 Bonus
WËLLTEN BONUS $ 777 GRATIS op Är éischt dräi Depositioune
$3,750 Casino Welcome Bonus
400% BONUS NACH $ 3,000 GRATIS
$ 50 KENG CHIP [Code: SILVER50] OR
400 $ wëllkomm Präispolitik
Gitt erop $3000 zu Welcome Bonus
Gambling in Bulgaria
Bulgaria is a country that attracts tourists with a splendid holiday in the Black Sea, ski resorts and chic casinos. The combination of excellent service and quite democratic prices make this country an object of increased attention of tourists from all over the world. The task of CasinoToplists is to find out how things are with gambling and online Casinoen in Bulgaria at the moment.
Casino in Bulgaria:
- Gambling and laws from 1979 to 2017;
- online Casinoen of international operators must have a license of Bulgaria. The rest are blocked;
- If the international operator is not blocked, you can play. But at your own risk (can be blocked);
- Terrestrial casinos as a rule in hotels 4-5 stars, from 18 years old + passport;
- Do you want to play online casino? We will tell you how to do this – step-by-step instructions;
- Bulgaria: geography and history, interesting places in Sofia, fascinating facts about the country and its inhabitants.
The laws of Bulgaria on gambling – a historical reference
|Joer||Gesetzer a Verännerungen|
|1979||Opening of the first casino in Sofia hotel “Vitosha”|
|1999||XCHARXThe law of the KhazartXCHARX is a law regulating gambling in the country. Issuance of licenses by the State Commission for Gambling. Basically, local investors have the right to open a casino. To obtain a license for foreign companies need to buy a hotel at least 4 *.|
|2000||Online casino operators must obtain a license from the State Commission for Gambling (SCG).|
Wat sinn d'Gesetzer wierklech fir de Spiller?
- Officially, only those casinos that are licensed in Bulgaria are allowed.
- Some foreign casinos are blocked by IP address and even those that have a license in the europäesch Union (which, in fact, is contrary to the rules of the europäesch Union on free trade).
- According to the rules of the state, the operator must “physically” be present on the territory of the country, have a separate domain and pay tax in favor of the country.
- If the site in the territory of Bulgaria is not blocked – then it is available for the game.
Land “offline” casinos in Bulgaria
- Terrestrial casinos generally exist in hotels with 4-5 stars and in special resort areas
- Casino is required to obtain a license from Bulgaria
- Obligatory conditions of access to the casino in Bulgaria: age from 18 years, the availability of identity documents. You will not be able to play if you are in alcoholic or narcotic intoxication, have come in uniform and are a civil servant or you have connections with gambling business (even relatives of casino owners and employees can not be allowed to play).
Online casino in Bulgaria – How to start playing online casino?
We decided to create a step-by-step instruction on how to start playing in an online casino. As a rule, all foreign casinos use international English, so at least the minimum knowledge you will need.
- Check whether this casino is legal in the territory of Bulgaria. If the casino is not blocked in the territory of Bulgaria by IP address, then it is available for playing. Sometimes casinos do not accept players from Bulgaria, it is better to learn about it in a particular casino in the support service. Such a service is in every decent online casino.
- Check the casino for reliability. For this it is worth making sure of:
- The presence of an international license for the casino (information is available on the casino’s website in the public domain);
- Experience of the casino for at least 3 years;
- Good feedback from players on the network;
- The software of the casino is represented by the major developers of online games (NetEnt, Playtech, Microgaming, etc.).
- Pick a method of payment – the casino offers a choice of several payment options (VISA, PAYPAL, WebMoney, Skrill, Yandex or others) and you have the right to choose what is right for you. In addition, specify the rules for entering and withdrawing funds (sometimes large payouts are paid in parts and for a certain period of time). Do not forget about the conversion of currencies and for commission of operators to withdraw funds.
- Learn about the conditions of work in the casino:
- Bonus terms (wager) and customer loyalty programs
- Terms of account opening (some casinos require proof of identity – right.
- Carefully read the conditions of the casino:
- terms of bonuses and wagers,
- registration conditions (sometimes a scan of the passport is required to confirm the account);
- whether you need to download the software and install it on your computer or you can play in the browser
- requirements for technical characteristics (for playing online with a live dealer)
- What kind of security guarantees does the casino provide? SSL data encryption, responsible game program, etc.
- Personal choice and preferences
- Does this online casino provide games that are of interest to you?
- Do you like casino design? Is everything intuitive?
After you get acquainted with all the above points, you can go to the game. CasinoTopLists also advises you to read information about the rules of games, systems and strategies. So you can quickly learn in the game, and your bankroll will be under better control.
Location of Bulgaria and a brief historical background
The country is located on the Black Sea coast and borders with countries such as Greece , Tierkei, An Serbien, Romania and Macedonia . For the first time about Bulgarians it is mentioned in 354 year. Since that time, the history of this country has undergone many events: it was the conquest of the Ottoman Empire in the late 14th century, participation in the war with Serbien during the First World War, and participation in World War II on the side of Däitschland . Modern Bulgaria was formed in 1989 and became a parliamentary republic. Now the country is divided into 28 regions with the capital in the city of Sofia.
Bulgaria on the map of Europe
Sights of Sofia
- Alexander Nevsky Cathedral . Address: Aleksandar Nevski 1 1000. It was built in 1912 and stands out among other churches and monasteries with its greatness. Capacity XCHARX 5,000 people.
- National History Museum . Address: Vitoshko Lale Street 16, 1618. Here historical artifacts are collected from the most ancient times up to our days.
- National Picture Gallery . Address: пл. XCHARXPrince Alexandre IXCHARX №1. Art lovers will be interested in visiting an exhibition of 50,000 paintings by renowned masters from around the world. Also here are exhibitions of modern art and master classes.
- City Zoo . Address: Central entrance is located at Simeonovsko Shosse boulevard. XCHARXWestern entrance from Srebarna street 1. On the territory of 250 hectares you will meet a lot of exotic and not very animals and birds.
- St. Sophia Cathedral . Address: Paris street 2. This is the Cathedral, built in the 6th century, gave the name to the capital of Bulgaria.
Interesting facts about Bulgaria and Bulgarians
- Sofia is the oldest city in all of Europa;
- Bulgaria is the first Slavic country, which in 865 adopted Christianity;
- The alphabet in Bulgaria is Cyrillic, very similar to russesch, the letters E, E and N are not in it, but there is a letter b, and this is not a solid sign;
- 80-85% of the worldXCHARXs wines are exported from Bulgaria;
- Local residents pay up to 40% as taxes;
- Favorite pastries – banichka or banitza (sheet baking with different fillings from brynza to spinach).Cottage cheese as such is not present;
- Kiselo mlyako – national kefir – has no analogues in the world, as it is produced with the addition of a special kind of bacteria. In Japan it is in great demand and is considered to be the “elixir of longevity”;
- Bulgarians people are not particularly punctual and late is permissible. In addition, this people are characterized by such an unpleasant quality as envy. Neighbors are very fond of discussing each other;
- Bagpipe is a national instrument;
- In resort towns there is usually a menu for local and foreigners. Naturally, the difference in prices is palpable;
- “Yes” nods in Russland mean “no” in Bulgaria, and vice versa. Be careful!
About the Bulgarian casinos
Most of my rest was in a small town called Bansko. In addition to the modest size, it is also notable for its moderate prices, beautiful nature and a constant sense of slight discomfort. The number of tourists reaches frightening values; the balloon was puffed for a long time with air, and he quickly reached a state that precedes a loud, destructive and sudden clap. Crowds of tourists from different europäesch countries, combined with the strange habit of locals – to hang photos of deceased relatives on the front doors of their homes. However, the people from Bansko also have a kindness and friendliness that, in general, overlaps the atmosphere of the photonecropolis. In addition, I really liked how in one local eatery with national cuisine, after a feat of eating a huge meat shank, I was brought in an account and nailed it to a special rack with a spectacular impact of a huge knife. Although to do the same with the money was not given.
Now about the casino. In Bansko they are frankly miserable. For promising bright signs are hidden ordinary smoke-filled halls of slot machines.Moreover, even the choice of the same slots in them leaves much to be desired. I remember two places, one was in the hotel Vihren, and the other is proudly called Blitz. By the way, of all the gambling establishments in Bansko he looked the most decent, from others it was distinguished by pleasant staff and the presence of an electronic Mammut. The local manager was fluent in russesch. He said that in Bulgaria there is only a normal casino in Sofia and Varna.
Well, I have not reached Varna yet, but I’ve been to Sofia. Initially, I was in Plovdiv. Important matters, work and other circumstances. But I was lucky with having a free day. It remained only to decide how to get to the Bulgaresch capital. I was going to drink, so it was contraindicated to take a rental car, the trip on the bus also seemed a dubious pleasure. But a Ukrainian kid named Taras came to my rescue. He has been living in Bulgaria for 10 years and, so to speak, is doing business here. Taras introduced me to Volodya, who came from the hot Saratov. In this southern country, the boy found a second home. In general, he agreed to take me for some ridiculous money. On the way, Volodya admitted that he had never been to Sofia or a casino, and therefore this trip is as interesting to him as to me.
We arrived in the Bulgaresch capital, there was little time, but I wanted to have time to do it. For the sake of propriety, I glimpsed a number of important tourist attractions, about which I will tell in more detail in other posts, and in the evening went to the casino. I managed to visit three places: Princesses, Viva and London.
The Princess Casino is located in Rodina Hotel. It is quite a decent institution: a standard set of Mammut, pokeren an Societeit XCHARX only 9 tables. Bets can be made in dollars, euros and local leva. Chips are allowed to be bought directly at the table. The Princess was not bad, but time was running out, and I wanted to see more.
The second in line of visits was the Viva casino. In it, all dealers are girls dressed in beautiful green dresses. Especially noteworthy part of the outfits are deep decollete, which, although a little distracting from the game, but they provide aesthetic pleasure. In this casino was the most people, enough for both local and foreigners. Volodya and I managed to find a place at a cheap Societeit table – the rest were busy. So I had to play in children’s stakes. Next to us sat a man, at first I took him for a burned Bulgaresch ludoman. All the while the game was going on, he let out some emotional comments in his native language. The main part of his words I did not understand, after Volodya explained – it was not a ludoman, but the father of a croupier’s girl in a green dress with a neckline. Mostly he begged his daughter to return to university and, for greater effect, periodically called her a whore.
By the time the hands of the clock had passed after midnight, Volodya and I were already moving to the next institution. The casino was called London, it greeted us with open arms and left the most pleasant impressions. In London there is club pokeren. Tours are constantly held here, and they are broadcast on plasma in the common hall. In addition to the television screens hanging on the wall, it also has 13 tables and two more are located in the club pokeren zone. In this casino there is also a VIP hall, but not all are admitted there. By the way, the staff in London is good, but it gets even better, speaking not in russesch, but in English or another foreign language. Knowledge of languages not only facilitates understanding, but also increases the overall level of service.
In Sofia, there are other casinos, but most of them are halls of slot machines with deceptively bright signs. It’s clear that gambling in Bulgaria is not the main dish, they go to the burden of more traditional rest, nobody comes here specifically for the sake of local casinos, it’s not Vegas for you. And there are shortages in the industry, of course, but my overall impression was quite positive. In addition, I ended the trip to three casinos in pluses, albeit not large, but the cost of the road and entertainment was fully paid off. So, if you find yourself in Bulgaria and you want to play – you can safely go to a local casino, just do not see the brightly colored signs.
- 0.1 Gambling in Bulgaria
- 0.2 Online gambling in Bulgaria
- 0.3 List of Top 10 Bulgarian Online Casino Sites
- 1 Top 10 Best Europe Online Casinoen 2018:
- 2 Top 10 Best USA Online Casinoen 2018:
- 3 Gambling in Bulgaria
- 3.1 Online casino in Bulgaria – How to start playing online casino?
- 3.2 About the Bulgarian casinos